A lot of people are doing home-based business at their own homes. Some people are working form their own home while others do it mobile. According to a recent survey more than eleven million are working at their own homes. The question here now is why are there are a lot of people that are doing home businesses.
Home-based business includes lawyers, accountants, programmers, consultants, copywriters, programmers, technical support representatives and so much more. There are also about 6.6 million home-based businesses that provide at least half of their owners’ household income. So it can help every individual out there. Home-based entrepreneurs are greater today and expected to rise in the next few years.
The reasons why a lot of people are doing home - based business are the following:
· The trend of today is now in the Internet industry. Most people are facing computers instead of television that is why there is an increased in Internet business.
Internet surfing is such as waste of time especially if you are surfing useless stuffs. Come to think of it if your employees are surfing the Internet without finishing their work or task on time. So then, it might be a good time to have software that can help you monitor their works and their surfing sites. But how do you exactly execute this strategy within your organization? Here are some tips and guides on how to do it:
- The company should develop a policy restricting on the Internet access and usage of employees.
- Managers shall monitor the usage of employees through monitoring software and block access to prohibited sites with blocking software.
- Companies should conduct a policy that let the employees alert on what usage is allowed and what is prohibited.
- There must be guidelines and consequences if employees were caught surfing non-sense on the Internet during their working hours.