We know we are not the best option for everyone. Here are the reasons why you might want to look for another vendor.
- We are not a graphics design shop. We develop and maintain business applications. We can do basic designs but we recommend you get a full pledged design firm for your visual design needs.
- We don’t do content only websites. We build websites with complex back-end systems. For content only websites, you can use an open source Content Management System like Drupal.
- We do not do short-term projects or fixed price contracts. We focus on clients who need an IT vendor that could build, maintain and support their business applications. We look for long-term partnerships.
We can do short-term projects for clients who are interested in our service but would like to try us out first.
- We need a client who can and is willing to communicate with us often. Our operating model will not work without constant communication and feedback from clients.
- We cannot give you a TeamEXtension next week. We need time to find and hire the best people that matches your companies needs. The normal hiring and setup process usually takes 1 to 2 months.
- We don’t have a physical location that you can visit anytime. We are a virtual company, with programmers working offshore and managers working in locations to best manage projects of different clients. We also have outsourced all our administration tasks. Of course, you can visit us by appointment.
- We are a small company. If you would like to work with the big consulting companies, please check out IBM and Accenture. We understand small business needs, give personalized service, and treat each client as an important part of our company. Us not having hundreds of clients means you get more time and attention.