Jaspersoft, a new acquisition of TIBCO Software, is an open source software vendor that concentrates in providing products used for Business Intelligence (BI).
Visualize.js equips your applications with the following features:
- Combine Big Data with Relational Data – Data from MongoDB, Hadoop or Cassandra can be combined with relational data using Visualize.js.
- Powerful Analytic Functions – provides new built-in analytic calculations and functions.
- New Data Visualizations – includes five new visualizations such as bubble, spider and dual level pie charts.
- Boosted Report Interactivity – improved interactive report viewing and navigation on multi-page reports.
It also includes other features such as:
- Faster Platform Performance
- Offline Mode for Mobile Devices
- New Metadata Administration
- Enhanced OLAP Engine
Triumph Learning is one of the companies who used Visualize.js in their application. They built a web-based application called GET Waggle using a beta version of Visualize.js, the application simplifies tracking and measuring students’ progress and growth. With interactive visualizations, teachers and school administrators are delighted in using their application.