Cash flow is very important when having your own business. It is critical during the first year of the business and in the next few years to come. To maximize your cash flow you have to understand and create objectives and goals for your business.
The best way to move your cash flow and profit is simply to catch your customer’s attention to the best selling product or service that has high amount of profit margin.
Here are some tips on how to make your customers keep on coming back to your business:
1.If you have have business that caters services, you should have deposits and pre-paid contracts. In that way your business can generate cash flow upfront. If you are catering on product business you could do some pre-orders with a little percentage of final price to secure the order. In the business be sure to be creative,good customer service and have good products.
- For the loyal customers create a periodic closed door sales this is one way of captivating a market for the products or service that you are selling. Try creating a set up wherein there is a workshop or demo so that you can control the pricing.
Giving your customers a limited period of time is one way of letting your customers get the latest and best products before anyone else.
- Try to offer your customers a small rebate or discount for early payment. Try also giving a small amount of gift or token to show your appreciation.
- Create some programs for your company or business. By charging them a small amount such as $5 just to become part of the club. The extra cash you could generate from your card can help your business generate cash quickly and at the same time your customers will also enjoy the perks and programs that is included when they will become a member.
- Test your market or customers by setting up a location in the local market by providing samples and demos for your products. By creating a lot of attention from the customers or target market this could be one way to get income at a low initial investment.
- Try to increase the strategies of the company.
Having a successful business begins with a brilliant mind. Working with focus and clear goals with a mix of hard work and effort will help your business prosper. To make your business successful you need to take some time to determine and understand the nature of your business. You should know your financial goals, sales goals, promotion, marketing, reputations, good service, important things and so on. If your business have these kind of things to consider then it’s likely that you will meet your expectations and goals.
Try to choose your posse. Like where to get your advice and who are those people supporting your business. Try to take off your blinders. Be specific and set your mind that will come along the way especially if its good for your business. The more open you are to the different possibilities and outcome of your business the better.
If you want your business to be famous and be known by a lot of people, try to establish a website. Website can help your business attract buyers. Recent survey shows that more people prefer to surf the internet rather watching television that is why if you have a business make sure you develop your own website.
Doing business revolves in your own hands. It depends on how you manage it, including your employees. A lot of people think that having your own business don’t have problems and challenges. But they are wrong. Doing business needs a lot of thinking and execution.
For a small company, running and maintaning your own Microsoft Small Business Server is a chore. So we have moved a client to a Hosted Exchange solution, so we don’t have to worry about email hosting, maintenance, security and archiving. But what about PC management? What about remote users? Microsoft now has a solution called Windows Intune.
Windows Intune delivers cloud-based PC management and security capabilities using a Web-based console so that both your users and IT staff can operate from virtually anywhere.
We are currently beta testing the free 25 seat account and so far we are impressed. You get a system overview of all your PCs. No need to review each PC. You get alerts by email or you can regularly review the System Overview page. You have an inventory of all your computers. I do wish they can display system information on each PC. You get a list of Windows updates that you can approve manually or automatically based on update classification and software category. You get a list of all malware found and cleaned. Windows Intune comes with Windows Intune Malware Protection, which looks very much like Microsoft Security Essentials. You get a list of all software installed on each machine. You can create policies that configure Windows Update, Firewall and Intune. I do wish Microsoft can add some kind of hosted Active Directory so we can completely remove our Small Business Server.
Once Windows Intune goes out of beta, the cost will be $11 per PC per month.